Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 9 - Vapemail!

Normally when my roommate walks into my room while I'm asleep, its time for a fight. However today was a delightful change, she brought in my Vapemail! She was actually nice about it too... she must be up to something.

Vapemail from Mt Baker Vapor (Juice & Adapter) and batteries from Amazon

I have to say, Mt Baker Vapor (reddit's juice vendor of choice) lives up to their reputation. Ordered Tuesday night and it arrived today. Their prices are absurdly low at $4.99/15ml. (thats $0.33/ML) AND they gave me a free 15ml bottle of a random flavor! First thing I did was pop in a random flavor, Vanilla Butternut and fired it up.

Oops. Yeah that flavor is a miss. It tastes exactly like it sounds. Vanilla Butternut, heavy on the butter. Ok so it seems not everything is a hit. I'll let it 'steep' for a few weeks before trying it again, maybe it needs time to settle, we'll see. So I moved on to my freebie flavor, Berry Creamy. It was quite pleasant. I may be ordering more of it. Overall I am very happy

Tonight is going to be a test. I will be out of the house for 15+ hours tonight in a position where I would normally chain smoke. Its the Magic: The Gathering Gatecrash set prerelease night. I will spend the next 15 or so hours playing Magic, talking with friends and playing other games. These weekends are normally incredible and I run through about 5 packs of smokes. This trip will differ from my Cache Creek trip in that, I'm going to need to vape. A lot. Luckily the extra batteries showed up today, that should help a lot. Hopefully I don't run out of battery/juice while I'm out, we shall see.

Again, thank you to Mt Baker Vapor for being so awesome. I WILL use you guys in the future. Hopefully I have for foresight to get some decent flavors =)

No comments:

Post a Comment