Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 1: First Vape Mail

Day 1 - First Vape Mail

*** UPDATE Jan 23, 2013 ***
I was able to identify the exact model number of my mod, it Mini Lavatube v 2.1. It was difficult to figure out exactly what version it was due to the battery cap design and the fact almost every picture on the web is of the chrome version, not the 'finish' version. It seems this specific type is a limited run and wasn't very popular. Based on the prices I've found else where, this was actually a pretty good deal on the mod, I take back what I said about it being expensive.





I was on the porch smoking like always when the mailman delivered my first Vape Mail. "Buying more stuff eh?" he said as he personally handed me my package. For the first time since in a long time, I was quite happy. I rushed into the house, not even finishing my cig and ripped open the package.

This is what I ordered:
I picked up the Mininova Kit from Vapor Nine. It was a tad on the expensive side ($89.99 for the kit) However they had recently given out free disposable kits on Reddit, which had given them enough good will from me to spend a bit more. Plus with the 20% off coupon so it wasn't too bad. I had recently purchused additional eJuice from them after loving the flavor.

I picked this up and two bottles of Tobacco flavored juices at 24mg. Carolina and Turkish Blend. Filled up the clearomizer and started Vaping, real vaping for the first time.

The first few hours were a bit odd. I could feel my body get use to the new system, adjusting to the more constant stream of nicotine. It felt weird. Also my lungs needed to get use to the delivery system, I coughed almost as bad as 10 year old me with an unfiltered lucky strike at first. It wasn't until 9pm, about 7 hours after I smoked a Camel last that I realized this could really work.

I switched back and forth between the two flavors I have, playing with voltage settings and chain vaping the entire night. I think I may of found a new hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment