Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 3: Local options

I seem to of forgotten this weekend is a three day weekend, which means my vape mail I ordered Friday morning won't get here until Wednesday or Thursday next week. Being out of work will do that to you. Time to find some local options for emergency vaping supplies.

Living in San Jose, CA has its benefit. We have an abundance of local stores for almost everything. I had read about a few places that may have liquid and supplies so I made the trips today. First stop was Paramount Imports on Meridian in San Jose. Luckily I hit gold on my first stop.

While their selection was small, they had juice and plenty of it. Mostly chocolate flavors and 0mg nicotine mixes their prices match most online locations and the brand they carry "HV Big Heart Flavors" we're actually cheaper. While they had no big kits (eGo Twists, Novas, etc) they had some good supplies such as clearomizers, cartomizers and a few adapters which I should of picked up as the clearomizer I picked up didn't fit my Mininova. Oops. I also overheard they just ordered more juice, so I'll make the trip next week and see what they have. HV (Hot Vapes) seems to have a decent selection and I'd love to pick them up locally. I also don't mind spending a touch more to support local businesses, especially if they carry a larger selection in the future.

My final bill wasn't too high, being broke limited my purchases for sure. I picked up:


  • 1x 12ml HV Big Heart Flavors "Straw Bango Smoothie"
  • 1x 6ml HV Big Heart Flavors "RY6"
  • 1x Clearomizer, which doesn't fit my MiniNova.

Now its time to figure out how to clean one of these clearomizers and stick in one of the new flavors. I'm dying to try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment