Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 2: NEED MORE JUICE!

Day 2

I woke up this morning and instantly jumped on the Mininova. I think the nicotine levels are a bit low, I'll need to pick up some higher levels soon. I also noticed for the first time how bad that pile of laundry smells in the corner of my room. Yep, need to do laundry. I doubt this is from not smoking, it was pretty bad ;) My roommate came in shortly after I woke up and asked to bum a cigarette. I took 2 out and handed him the rest of the pack. Hopefully that'll be the last time he ever CAN ask for another one. Leech. Put the remaining two in a ziplock just in case.

I jumped into the Reddit forums for eCigs, and started reading. Reading everything I could get my hands on. I've been doing this since I first placed my order last Sunday, but today seemed even more exciting. I wasn't just reading about people who made the jump, I was one of those people.

So the damage to my Juice levels last night weighed in at around 2ml of juice. My short time reading about vapers this tends to be on the high side. I need more juice and soon lest I have to run to 7-11. Sadly its Friday so there may be a good chance I'll have to buy some by Tuesday regardless. I can live with this.

First off I have to say, there are SO MANY CHOICES. Choice overload. What do I like? What don't I like? I HAVE NO IDEA! I never really liked flavored tobacco to begin with and with so many fruity flavors I feel just an overload of flavors. I found a few places with a couple of deals and picked up as many samples as I could. Granted when I made the purchases I didn't know other vendors actually have sets of samplers, so I overpayed quite a bit today.

Heres what I picked up and why:

From Vapor Nine:

  • 10ml of 24mg Turkish Blend. I already like the flavor, decided to pick more up. Plus with the Vaporbucks (from my previous purchases) It was pretty much free.
  • 10ml of 24mg of Honey. I like honey, it also mixes well with other flavors. 
From High Desert Vapes: (All Liquids 50% off until 1/20)
  • 10ml of 24mg Cappuccino - Eh, why not 
  • 10ml of 24mg French Vanilla - I love Vanilla. I REALLY love Vanilla.
  • 10ml of 24mg Irish Cream - Its like Vanilla, with a 'green' taste.
  • 10ml of 24mg Guava - I'm not sure about these fruit flavors, but I enjoy Guava.
  • 10ml of 24mg Monster Enegry - Caffinee. My other drug. My delivery method of choice is Monster. Its bound to go bad but at $2.20 for this, I can't complain.
  • 10ml of 24mg Pickely Pear - No idea what these things taste like. I'll find out.
  • 10ml of 24mg Butterscotch Tobacco - They say its a blend of Carolina Tobacco and Butterscotch. I really like both flavors and love smoking with a Weltcher's Originals under my tounge.
I also picked up a few more Clearomizers. Realizing the need to have more than two since from what I've read, cleaning them is a bit of a pain. I've also noted to pick up some cartomizers as well for flavor testing in the future since they hook into my mod with the adapters I got from the Mininova kit.

Granted I made these orders before further research, I wish I had read about MadVapes sooner, as they seem to be the cheapest I've seen anywhere (at least 50% cheaper than anywhere else so far, outside of direct orders from China). When I get paid I'll be sure to buy a bunch from them.

Its now been 30 hours since I smoked an analogue cigarette, and I've spent a little under $200 on supplies.I thought this was supposed to be cheaper...



No comments:

Post a Comment