Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 4: Information Information Information

I started the day off in a panic. I forgot to charge my battery. Luckily I remembered a disposable I picked up a long time back had a 510 thread. It had enough charge to last until I got the 18350 charged up. Looked odd, but worked just fine.
Clearomizer on top of a Nebula Express battery.

Last night was an interesting night. I ran across the Youtube channel of cozzan while browsing around reddit. I heard about the pending FDA regulations and/or out right ban of the sale of eCigs and wanted to make my own juice and came across this great podcast show.


The main intent of VapeLink is to provide electronic cigarette users, enthusiasts, and the “vaping curious” relevant and credible information related to the use of electronic cigarettes.
All I have to say is wow. I watched episodes 3 through 8 last night straight (they're about an hour and a half each) and they're packed full of information, vape humor and collective reviews of mods, flavors, and news related to vaping. They air every Monday at 9:30 EST. I've already set my alarm for tomorrow to watch the live show.
While watching I was Googling up the concepts and things they talked about and looked around for more, heres a small selection of sources for new vapers I picked up.
  • YouTube - Beginners Guide to E-Cigs and E-Cig Tech - Great resource for people new to Vapes.
  • YouTube - GrimmGreen Industries - Reviews with a great presentation
  • Distributor - Wizard Labs - Provides PG/Nicotine solutions, high quality. Going to pick up some supplies from here as soon as I get some more money.
  • Web Forums - E-Cigarette Forum - And I thought Reddit was full of information. This is the XDA of the eCig world. Massive, tons of reviews, sales from vendors and information. 

I can't seem to get enough information about eCigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment