Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 70 - iClear30 goes Kaboom!

I realize I haven't updated my venture into vaping lately. Truth be told I've been quite busy. My best friend who jumped ship instantly to vaping and I have started a small vaping company. I've spent the better part of the past 3 weeks talking with vendors in China, and setting up the company website (which I will pimp out here when we have products). While this isn't my first foray into starting a company, this is the first time I've done it alone, and I have to say its quite a bit of work. However in aprox 3 weeks when our shipment(s) come in from China, it will all be worth it. Enough of that.

Today was an interesting day. My friend and I headed over to Hayward, CA and took a look at our competition, It's Vapor 5 during our day of shopping. Of course I couldn't help myself, so I picked up a few things, an A8 rebuildable atomizer and one of those fancy new iClear30 tanks! I've wanted a modern RBA for quite some time, the A8 was cheap and there and well, yeah.

So I got home, unpacked my iClear30 and loaded up my favorite flavor, Arnold Palmer and... I got a whole 2 vapes off it.

iClear30 - 3/27/2013 - 3/27/2013


I've never had a tank crack on me before, I was quite surprised on how quickly the cracks spread. Luckily I took it off and cleaned it out before it got all over my mod. I must say I'm disappointing  I was looking forward to seeing what all the hype was about. I supposed I'll have to stick to my Kanger T3s. I'm confused to tell you the truth, Arnold Palmer has never cracked a plastic tank before. Hopefully they'll replace it tomorrow.

Quick Edit: about 5 mins after I wrote this, I loaded up Arnold Palmer in a Vivi Nova noticed I didn't get the atomizer on all the way, tried to screw it on with a pair of tweezers and... accidently unscrewed the tank off the bottom. Yeesh this has not been a good day for me. 10ml of Arnold Palmer gone without vaping a single drop of it.



In other news, I was in San Diego and had a chance to go to Vape Revolution in Anaheim, CA. I have to say, WOW. This place was awesome. Top notch customer service. The atomosphere was incredible and the sales people were on top of it. The place was also packed. Picked up a few toys there myself. If you're ever in the area, I highly recommend checking that place out. Its worth the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment